Long Beach Family Law Lawyer
At The Law Offices of Paul J. Duron, we focus exclusively on family law. Long Beach family law attorney Paul Duron has many years of experience and he has the refined legal skills that are required to ensure your family law dispute sees a favorable resolution. With a comprehensive background in family law, experienced Long Beach and Cerritos family law and divorce attorney Paul Duron offers a comprehensive service as he guides his clients through the entire divorce procedure, from mediation, to negotiation and, if necessary, litigation. Whether you require help ironing out the division of assets in your divorce, need assistance coming up with an agreeable child custody and child support arrangement or need help with another matter, such as an adoption or spousal support, Attorney Duron will answer all of your questions and concerns in a concise, professional manner. He is prepared to handle all aspects of the legal process. Going through a divorce can be a difficult experience. But hiring the right lawyer can make for a much easier process for you and your children. If you need sound advice or aggressive representation in a divorce in southern California, get the help you need now and contact the Law Offices of Paul J. Duron.
EXPERIENCE, DETERMINATION, AND DEDICATION
Family law – especially in California – is a rapidly-changing and rapidly-evolving field, so at the Law Offices of Paul J. Duron, we are committed and determined to stay on top of new trends and developments. This exclusive focus helps our law firm to provide clients with sound legal advice and dedicated representation to . We understand that each client is unique and every case is different, so we adapt our services to meet your needs and goals. Long Beach family law attorney, Paul J. Duron brings a wealth of legal experience to the practice of family law, enabling him to advocate effectively for his clients in cases involving:
- Divorce We understand that divorce is an emotionally exhausting process.
- Child Support We help parents obtain court ordered child support, and we see to it those orders are enforced.
- Paternity We are attorneys fighting for families, and seeing that both parents claim responsibility for their family.
- Spousal Support If you need spousal support payments, several factors are considered before it is granted. Let our family law attorneys help you.
- Legal Separation Divorce can be a last resort. Couples can get a legal separation to figure their relationships out, and we can help.
- Property Disputes Both tangible and intangible assets obtained during a marriage are the property of both parties; when divorce happens however, these assets typically need to be distributed amongst both parties. Our family law attorneys can help.
- AnnulmentsProving that your marriage meets the conditions for an annulment isn’t always easy, but we’re here to help.
- Move-Away Issues We understand that life happens, and circumstances arise that require divorced parents to move or relocate. Let us help you.
- Child Custody We handle, and resolve, disputes over visitation privileges, decision-making rights, emergency issues, and modification of custody orders.
- Restraining Orders When you contact us to report domestic violence, we can immediately initiate a legal request for a restraining order.
CONTACT US TODAY
Whether you need immediate advice and representation or simply want to plan for your family’s future, let our Long Beach family law attorneys offer an assessment of your circumstances, discuss your legal options, and help you make the right choices for yourself and those you love. Every client and prospective client is treated with absolute dignity and complete respect. Simply schedule an appointment by calling (562) 309-8520 in Cerritos, (562) 467-6970 in Long Beach, California. You can also complete the form on this website’s contact page. The Law Offices of Paul J. Duron serves clients throughout Los Angeles County including L.A., Whittier, Downey, Pico Rivera, Santa Fe Springs, Norwalk, Bellflower, Lakewood, Cerritos and even into Orange County. If you need help or advice with any matter of family law, don’t wait. Call or contact us today.