Law Firm Helping Families With Child Support Issues In Cerritos
- When child support issues arise, you need a top lawyer who will focus on your child’s best interests.
- Our lawyers are highly respected and we are frequently recognized as one of the best law firms in Cerritos.
- We are family law attorneys that handle a range of issues, including divorce, spousal support, child support, pre-marital agreements, legal separation, property division and more.
- Our Cerritos law firm was established by an award winning and aggressive lawyer who maintains a reputation as an honest, compassionate professional.
- Attorney Duron has numerous client reviews as a testament to his skills.
After a California divorce, either parent may be obliged by the court to pay child support. Normally, child support, also called “youngster assist” or “child assist,” is paid according to the California Child Support Guideline, a complicated arithmetical formula based on the parents’ earning capacities, the number and needs of the children, and the time children spend with each parent. Child support after most California divorces is paid until a youngster turns 18. Child assist may continue after that time if both parents agree or until age 19 if the youngster still attends high school. If the child is mentally or physically disabled, the financial assistance may continue indefinitely. If you need help to obtain child support or if you are not receiving child support payments ordered by the court, call the Law Offices of Paul J. Duron at once, and obtain the legal help and advice you need from an experienced Cerritos child support attorney who is ready to work on your behalf. A top California family law attorney, Paul J. Duron offers the representation, mediation, litigation and other legal services that parents need to see a favorable resolution to their family law matters.
A TRUSTED ADVOCATE FOR CHILDREN
Every California parent is responsible to contribute to the care of his or her children, even if they choose not to seek child custody, visitation or other contact with their child. At the Law Offices of Paul J. Duron, we help parents obtain court orders for child support, and we see to it those orders are enforced. When the circumstances justify a support order modification, we can help you obtain it. Call today if you:
- Anticipate a dispute over child support;
- Need the court to issue a child support order;
- Need to have a support order modified; or
- Aren’t receiving court-ordered payments and seek enforcement.
An experienced child support lawyer can also help clients who are struggling with issues surrounding paternity.
You’ll speak with an experienced Long Beach family law attorney who has the background and skills to advocate aggressively and effectively on behalf of you and your children. Attorney Duron has many years of experience as a divorce lawyer and family law attorney, offering help to families who are in the midst of a divorce, separation or have divorced in the past and require help amending child custody agreements, visitation agreements or other legal matters.
THE ATTORNEYS THAT PARENTS TRUST
Every client and prospective client at the Law Offices of Paul J. Duron is treated with absolute dignity and complete respect. Simply schedule an appointment by calling (562) 309-8520 in Cerritos, or by completing the form on this website’s contact page. The Law Offices of Paul J. Duron serves clients throughout Los Angeles County including L.A., Whittier, Downey, Pico Rivera, Santa Fe Springs, Norwalk, Bellflower, Lakewood, Long Beach, and Cerritos. If you need help or advice with a child support issue or any other matter of family law, don’t wait. Call or contact our law firm today.